27 oz+ 73 oz bag of mix should be enough for 10, 10 oz scrubs. You can choose from a variety of dry mixes to purchase.
Recommended (less messy) instructions for mixing: For each 10 oz of finished sugar scrub product, we recommend 2.7 oz of Oil to 7.3 oz of Dry Mix. Set Up: Small scale, containers, Scrub Oil, Dry Mix, dust mask/goggles. *Always start with clean containers.*
1) Place container to be filled on accurate scale and "tare" the weight if desired. Pour 2.7 oz (recommended proportion for 10 oz of end product) of oil blend into container. Repeat as needed filling all your containers to desired level.
2) Be sure to freshly shake dry mix in bag (if multiple ingredients are blended) before scooping/pouring. Scoop or pour 7.3 oz (recommended proportion for 10 oz of end product) mix into container on top of oil. Mix may take some time to settle into oil, you can also tap the bottom of the container on a counter to settle contents more quickly.
3) Cap the scrub container and seal it. If their is still "dry mix" remaining on the top of the scrub at this point, in your sealed container you can feel free to "shake" the mix together. *
*If you desire larger amounts of oil, you can feel free to order either more unscented base oil to extend the qty of scented oil, or more scented oil and simply add a greater proportion of oil to serve your needs.
1) Mix All contents in a clean/sanitized mixing bowl.
2) Scoop contents into containers to desired weight.
3) Cap and seal containers.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Fragrance and/or Essential Oil (depending on selection), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract